By Steve Neavling
The Secret Service is investigating conservative radio host Glenn Beck following comments he made on his radio show about Donald Trump.
Beck said his remarks were not directed at the GOP front-runner.
On his radio show Friday, Beck responded to his producer’s mocking statements about Beck being in the shoes of Trump’s rivals: “Was it gigantic shoes?” producer Stu Burguiere asked.
“If I was close enough and I had a knife. Really. I mean the stabbing just wouldn’t stop,” Beck responded.
Beck wasn’t referring to Trump, Burguiere said on Facebook.
“It was reported that Glenn had threatened to stab a presidential candidate this morning which was odd since I was on the show with him and didn’t notice anything like that… Of course, if you were listening, you know that Glenn actually threatened me, not Donald Trump, so I am in the odd situation of defending my boss for threatening my life.”
Other Stories of Interest
- Why Journalists Should Be Concerned about FBI’s Fight with Apple
- Justice Department Sends Ferguson Warning on Consent Decree
- Inmates Train Wild Horses to Be Used by Border Patrol
- TSA: Longer Airport Security Lines May Be Here to Stay
- Seattle-Area Soldier Allegedly Caught in FBI Child Porn Hack